Price: on negotiation – starting from $360,000
- Unison is bound by Skyring Terrace, Wyandra Street, Longland Street and Festival Place, providing the development with a unique four-street frontage.
- Unison comprises two towers and is proposed to be constructed in two stages, Unison South as stage one and Unison North as stage two. Unison South will deliver 144 residences across 20 levels and one basement level.
- Unison South address and lobby is proposed to be 12 Longland Street, Newstead.
- Towers have been oriented to optimise views. A range of apartments will benefit from views of the river, city and over the landscaped Podium.
- Apartments consist of one, two and three bedroom residences.
- Terrace homes consist of one and two bedroom configurations.
- Unison South also comprises of seven courtyard apartments on Level 3 and eight pavilion apartments on levels 19 and 20.
- Nine unique, one and two bedroom two-storey terrace homes front Wyandra Street and are flanked by two retail tenancies, on the corner of Skyring Terrace and Wyandra Street, and Wyandra and Longland Street. The retail tenancies have been incorporated within the design as an integrated statement for the development.
- Resident mailboxes are located in the entry lobby.
- The apartments will be accessed by two elevators with 17 person capacity and dimensions of 1.45m (w) x 2.0m (d) x 2.4m (h).
- Building security is provided at all entry points to the building and car park, with CC TV located throughout.
- The integrated building management service (proposed to be provided by Ernst Body Corporate) provided at Unison comprises facilities, building and operational management in conjunction with Strata Management. Onsite operations will be in place during dedicated weekday hours with an on-call service provided on weekends and after hours.
- All apartments have car parking for one or two cars.
- Pavilion and three bedroom apartments have two car spaces. Some larger two bedroom apartments also have two car spaces.
- Visitor parking for up to 26 cars is located in the basement prior to the secure entry point to the resident car park. Up to 14 car spaces will be delivered in Stage 1 with the balance delivered in Stage 2.
- Other basement features include: car wash bay, secured bicycle parking, pet wash station and electric car charging facility.
Contact us for more information.
Status: Brisbane apartments > Past